So do you? LMAO Shoot. I like my UGGs. They are the most comfortable things I have ever walked in. My feet feel like they're supported by lil'clouds of heaven. I'm not giving them up just because the 'fashion world' thinks they're ugly. {However, I would NEVER wear Crocs no matter how comfy you tell me they are. They're disgustingly ugly}
Sorry boo, I'm not getting rid of comfort and convinience to be 'hip' in your eyes; especially with the cold season coming up [its still warm in The Bay Area :)]
But don't get me wrong, there ARE ugly UGG(ish) boots out there. Ladies [& the few guys who wear em], please toss out your boots if they look like they've walked tracks for days. Those are hidieous and you should be embaressed to have them on your feet. Ladies out of high school should not be wearing pom-pom UGGs. Sorry bout it, just upgrade it.
Would/Do you give up UGG boots because they're "ugly and out-of-style"?
I can't believe that I don't have any Uggs. I tried them on a few times but I've never gotten them. I like them still. My sister loves hers.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely not! I only have one pair.. But I'm determined to get another pair soon!! Lol. I love, love, LOVE em!! :)
ReplyDeleteI was *just* talking about this with one of my friends last night! I LOVE my Uggs and totally agree with you...I'm not giving them up just because they're out of style. They are the best thing that was ever invented!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
xx