everyday randoms of this life I live...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2011 Victoria Secret Fashion Show & Freebie 4 UR Booty

The 2011 Victoria Secrets Fashion show is airing tonight on CBS. Not sure if I'll be watching it on TV, but I will be watching it at some point.  Most likely at work tomorrow...on my lunch time of course ;) lol I like watching the shows. You get to see all the pretty lingerie and this year they've got a great line-up of Kanye West & Jay-Z, Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj performing.                                      

SHAZZAM!
My fave VS model has always been Adriana Lima. Check her out on this year's VS runway.  


Whether you'll be watching or not, print the coupon and run over to your local VS and grab a pair of FREE PANTIES! Who doesn't like free and we all need underwear. Print away ladies. Guys can grab a free pair for their boo *yes, panties [especially from Victoria Secret] are appreciated fellas*

EXPIRES WEDNESDAY NOV. 30TH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment