So today for lunch I decided to take out my Mina <3 since she's leaving back to booty Utah tomorrow [booooo!!] I've been wanting to try this really popular taco truck Curry Up Now that whips up yummy Indian faves in forms that people are more familiar with [burgers, burritos, etc].
Lucky for me & everyone working close to San Mateo, Curry Up Now opened up a restaurant location back in Spring. Woohoo!!! I always miss or am too far to go out to their taco trucks most of the time so I'm soooooo happy they opened up an actual eat-in location. I was craving curry so that's where me & Mina ended up at.
With only an 1hr lunch [even though I'm forever stretching it :/] I was annoyed at how long the line was but we decided 'F it'. We're here so might as well. Plus if it's that packed inside it must be good!
Being our first time there we played it safe & ordered the chicken tikka masala burrito.
We got a samosa each just to try them out.
We got a samosa each just to try them out.
Look at those fat potato yummy babies! #drooling
Seating was limited & the wait was long since it was packed. No pics since I didn't want to be rude and snap away while everyone was stuffing their faces with yummy curry goodness.
Overall: Burrito was on hit & samosa's are always good. Curry Up Now..I'll be back!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment