Hundreds in the US are suffering from the heat wave that's been plaguing the southern mid-east but we've been completely blind to what's been going on in East Africa...where millions of children are starving due to a food crisis brought on by the sudden drought they're experiencing.
Immediately I started to think of how I, my family and even YOU may have played a part in this devastation. Global warming is serious & not enough people take that to heart.
Why must these people who have survived hundreds of years off of the natural resources of their land suffer now because large industrial countries like yours & mine pollute the earth so we can have cars, factories...material things to make our lives easier...yet we don't jump quick enough to help counter the negative outcomes of our "lavish" lifestyles. I'm not a 'super green hippy' or only use natural products but I try to recycle & contribute to saving as much of mother nature as I can.
Why must these people who have survived hundreds of years off of the natural resources of their land suffer now because large industrial countries like yours & mine pollute the earth so we can have cars, factories...material things to make our lives easier...yet we don't jump quick enough to help counter the negative outcomes of our "lavish" lifestyles. I'm not a 'super green hippy' or only use natural products but I try to recycle & contribute to saving as much of mother nature as I can.
I'm not a rich girl or have much to give but I will donate...I will spread the word...and I will help.
Will you help??
Rita Marley said: "Not one child should be denied food nor water. Not one child should suffer. Along with Save the Children, we must stand up together as friends to put a stop to this, to feed our children and to save their lives."
![]() |
| http://imgonnabeyourfriend.org |


No comments:
Post a Comment