everyday randoms of this life I live...

Friday, August 5, 2011

Eww You Nasty!


I think it's pretty friggin ridiculous that I had to make this & post it up here at my work's ladies restroom. And I work in a profesional office building filled with accountants, bankers, lawyers, intrepreneurs..yanno, folks with degrees. But shit..this is actually my 3rd note I (the girl w/no degree hah) have taped up in there.

I mean seriously girls, is it really hard to flush down ALL your business after you handle it? Today's disgust was a floating tampon & applicator. I could've sworn you learn the golden rule of NEVER ever ever ever flushing an applicator when you first learn how to use tampons. Ehk. Gross.

3 comments:

  1. Eww that is nasty. Some work people are the creepiest ever. I am not sure if it's work that makes people so relaxed on cleanliness or they are just nasty overall. I hate using the bathroom at work too. Bleh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr! I've actually been to a bunch of bars/clubs where the women's bathroom was filthy as heck & the men's bathroom was cleaner...I know since I use theirs when its an emergency lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. sighh that is nasty!! hopefully they will get the hint >.<

    ReplyDelete